Rent or buy test equipment to meet IEC 60601: Medical Electrical Equipment Safety & Performance. Validate, test and debug issues with your product before sending it to a test lab for certification
Get Application Support, Pricing, Lead Time and More: Contact Form
Transient generators are typically benchtop, but heavy equipment. When doing testing on three phase power lines systems usually require much larger coupling/decoupling networks which substantially increase system size. EM test environments with ground planes with connections to earth are required to safely use transient generators.
Common EFT/Burst Equipment
- Electrical Fast Transient Generators: Generators for IEC 61000-4-4, typically in 4kV or 8kV models
- EFT Coupling Clamp: Required for testing data lined to IEC 61000-4-2.
- Calibration Adapaters: Used to calibrate or verify EFT generator output.
- Transducer Plate: Used to calibrate EFT/Burst system at coupling clamp.
- Test Setup: Test table, coupling clamps, etc.