The EMC Shop attempts to stock a SAR testing system for immediate acquisition at any time. Evaluate your product and comply to FCC RF requirements. Rent, buy or lease SAR Measurement Equipment and begin near field specific absorption rate testing, scanning and measuring.
SAR Test Equipment For:
- EN 50361 – Basic Standard for the measurement of Specific Absorption Rate related to human exposure to Electromagnetic Fields from Mobile Phones (300MHz – 3GHz)
- EN 62311 – Assessment of electron and electrical equipment related to human exposure restrictions for Electromagnetic fields (0Hz- 300GHz)
- IEC 62209-1 – Human exposure to radio frequency fields from hand-held and body-mounted wireless communication devices – Human models, instrumentation and procedures. Part 1: Procedure to determine the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) for hand-held devices used in close proximity to the ear (frequency range 300MHz- 3GHz)
- EN 62209-2 – Human exposure to radio frequency fields from hand-held and body mounted wireless communication devices – Part 2: Procedure to determine the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) for wireless communication devices used in close proximity to the human body (30MHz – 6GHz)
- ACMA – Radio communications (Electromagnetic Radiation – Human Exposure) Standard 2003
- ARIB STD-56 – Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) estimation for cellular phones (Japan, ARIB, Association of radio industries and businesses)
- EN 50360 – Demonstrates the compliance of cellular phones with the basic restrictions related to human exposure to electromagnetic fields (300 MHz – 3 GHz)
- EN 50364 – Limitation of human exposure to electromagnetic fields from devices operating in the frequency range 0 Hz to 10 GHz, used in Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS), Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and similar applications
- EN 50371 – Generic standard to demonstrate the compliance of low power electronic and electrical apparatus with the basic restrictions related to human exposure to electromagnetic fields (10 MHz – 300 GHz) – General public
- EN 50385 – Product standard to demonstrate the compliance of radio base stations and fixed terminal stations for wireless telecommunication systems with the basic restrictions or the reference levels related to human exposure to radio frequency electromagnetic fields (110 MHz – 40 GHz) – General publicAs a Designated R&TTE CAB, which is a Notified Body, MET is authorized to review compliance in accordance with these standards as well as any other appropriate standards.
- IEEE STD 1528 IEEE
- FCC OET 65
- IC RSS-102