EMC testing equipment to certify and comply to EN/IEC 61000-4-4: Electrical Fast Transient (EFT)/Burst Immunity Test. Rent or buy transient generators for electrical fast transient/burst test at The EMC Shop. Order online or contact us for stock status or application support.
Video Overview: Intro to EFT - Setting up Generator and Coupling Clamp
Get Application Support, Pricing, Lead Time and More: Contact Form
Transient generators are typically benchtop, but heavy equipment. When doing testing on three phase power lines systems usually require much larger coupling/decoupling networks which substantially increase system size. EM test environments with ground planes with connections to earth are required to safely use transient generators.
Common EFT/Burst Equipment
- Electrical Fast Transient Generators: Generators for IEC 61000-4-4, typically in 4kV or 8kV models
- EFT Coupling Clamp: Required for testing data lined to IEC 61000-4-2.
- Calibration Adapaters: Used to calibrate or verify EFT generator output.
- Transducer Plate: Used to calibrate EFT/Burst system at coupling clamp.
- Test Setup: Test table, coupling clamps, etc.