Test Equipment Description
The PA18G 100 MHz to 18 GHz Low Noise Amplifier by The EMC Shop offer exceptional performance at a very competitive price. Covering the bandwidth between 100 MHz and 18 GHz, they provide 24 or 48 dB of flat gain, very low noise figure, and an optional built-in battery and smart charger
These preamplifiers are ideal for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) testing and certification. The low noise figure and high gain of the PA18G permit the visualization of signals that would otherwise appear below the noise floor in a radiated emissions test.Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A., the PA18G conforms to the European RoHS requirements and is ECCN EAR99.
- 24 or 48 dB Gain Models
- Frequency Range from 100 MHz to 18 GHz
- Built in battery or external DC supply
- N Type or SMA Connections Avaialble
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- IP65 / IP60 compliant and conforms to European RoHS and ECCN EAR99
- N-Type (female)
- SMA (female)
- 24 dB Min (24.5 typical)
- 48 dB Min (49 typical)
- Input Power: Internal Battery with AC power adapter (90 to 264V) or external DC power supply (8 to 12 Volts DC)