The EMC Shop stocks all types of CDN's for EMC testing, typically used for RF conducted immunity testing per IEC 61000-4-6, which is one of the EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) phenomenon tests typically required for “CE-mark” compliance testing of commercial products. Rent or buy individual coupling/decoupling networks or order a complete turn key system for RF conducted immunity testing.
Get Application Support, Pricing, Lead Time and More: Contact Form
Coupling networks typically have a BNC port top-side where your inject the RF signal, an EUT side where the RF disturbances are directed via direct injection to power lines or data lines via most common connectoy ports including USB, RJ45, and HDMI. The AE Side is safe from disturbance and used to connect and monitor auxilary equipment to the DUT.
EMC CDN Type's
- M Type: Used for unscreened AC or DC power supply applications.
- AF Type: Used for all unscreened, unbalanced lines, carrying low current.
- CAN bus Type: Specially designed to test the unscreened CAN bus.
- S Type: Used for screened cables.
- S Type coaxial: Used for coaxial cables.
- S Type for USB and HDMI: Specially designed to test the USB and HDMI
- ST type: Used for testing screened, balanced lines for telecommunication ports on ITE equipment.
- T type: Used for unscreened, balanced lines for telecommunication ports on ITE equipment.