The EMC Shop stocks EM injection clamps for RF conducted immunity testing, typically for IEC 61000-4-6. Rent or buy individual EM injection clamps or order a complete turn key system. Calibration adapters are also available upon request.
Comparison Tool: Popular EM Injection Clamps
Get Application Support, Pricing, Lead Time and More: Contact Form
EM Injection clamps are used to inject a known level of RF signal onto the cabling of EUT at a test frequency and verify the EUT still performs accordingly.
Standards Using EM Injection Clamps
- IEC 61000-4-6: international standard for most commercial electornics
- IEC 60533: EMC for ships with a metallic hull
- CISPR 24: Immunity requirements for information technology equipment (ITE)
- IEC 60601-1-2: EMC requirements for medical equipment
- IEC 61326-1: Immuniy and emissions for electrical equipment